There are many ways that can make your skin look younger . Genetic factors certainly very influential sake only . But actually there are a number of common factors that help people become younger.
1) KEEP YOUR BAD HABITS
- Do not smoke or quit smoking because smoking just makes your skin becomes fresh fish other than heart disease and lung.
- Avoid alcohol because excessive amounts will damage the cells, genes and promote liver inflammation and hasten bone fragility.
- Make sure you get enough sleep because when asleep it will work to improve the body's cells in addition to making heart healthy. With enough sleep, you will be able to live more energetic throughout the day. If you have trouble sleeping the night, try drinking a glass of milk before you go to bed.
- Avoid eating too much before bed if you want easy to sleep until morning.
- Avoid soft drinks to excess
- Drink plenty of water a minimum of 8 glasses a day
- Do physical exercises. If they're too busy to do gymnastics you can walk half an hour before bath every morning
2) DO NOT FORGET FOREIGN NURSING
- Do not forget to use sun block every day. Wait half an hour before heading out to sun block to absorb into the skin. Sunlight is the most powerful sting at 1 o'clock noon
- Conducting regular exercise may escort the salt levels can make a person who is believed to always look young and freshin our food, do not forget a certain .
3) RESUME PRACTICING FOOD INTAKE HAS A MAGNESIUM
Intake of fish regularly is believed to lower blood pressure and heart will become more stable. Substance magnesium easily found in tuna fish, honey, nuts, grains, seeds, green vegetables, and fish in general.
In addition, you are advised to drink red wine or grape juice on a regular basis to help lower cholesterol levels of the body. Expand foods that contain adequate vitamin C, E and D.
Take garlic, grains and various types of foods derived from the sea, it is rich in selenium. Selenium is one factor that can reduce our chances of heart disease attack, in addition to other diseases.
Hopefully the above article useful to you, for further information visit http://pijatrepleksi.blogspot.com/